Ms. Meela Panneerselvam is an occupational therapist with the Department of child psychiatry and pediatrics disorders, Competent & diligent Occupational Therapist, with nearly a decade of experience in children with Autism spectrum disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), learning difficulties, sensory processing disorder, & enhancing an individual’s ability to participate in the activities of everyday lives, conditions with physical disabilities like developmental delay, cerebral palsy, , traumatic brain injury, cerebral vascular accident, multiple sclerosis.
1.She worked at Mithra (Rehabilitation) India, worked with diverse cerebral palsy with mentally challenging population, assist their daily living and performance in school and work environment.
2. Ever shine Charitable Trust, India, provided therapeutic intervention to facilitate student’s participation within the school environments.
3. All India institute of Speech and Hearing (Department of Autism Spectrum
Disorder) India , Working with pediatric patients on sensory processing disorders and created a program for autistic children.
4..Svasti physio clinic , India , Promoting maximum independence by selecting and construction therapies according to individual’s physical capacity of the neurological conditions like traumatic brain injury, cerebral vascular accident, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy.
She is a member of All India Occupational Therapists Association (AIOTA) and has a professional Occupational Therapy license from the MOH, UAE. [License no; T T62510].
1. Neuro Developmental Treatment Level 1 (ADULT 2019).
2. Vestibular Rehabilitation level 1 (2019).
3. Certified in Brain gym 101 (2020)
4. Certified in Brain gym 104 (2021)